Friday 11 May 2012

I've been grilled.

The guys over at Radio Cabs (the best cab company in the world, according to their site) have a blog that is authored and edited by David Styles.

In addition to regular London related posts on a wide range of subjects they run a weekly article called the London Grill. This comprises of a series of questions about London put to a Londoner! The victims of the Grill, so far, have included cabbies (naturally), bloggers and politicians, specifically Boris Johnson (I think he qualifies) and Jenny Jones.

This weeks victim, for reasons beyond my understanding..............is me!

Check it out here and, while you are there, take the time to look at the rest of the site.

1 comment:

  1. if you are talking about the cabs in London I recommend cabhoo minicabs best taxi service ontime, reliable, affordable. https://cabhoo.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete